***NEW - NO MEETING TO ATTEND***
Opens Wednesday, August 1st, 10:00am
We continue to review our procedures in an effort to improve our sale. We also know how precious your time is. With this in mind, we are happy to announce what we think will be an improvement in the way we handle supply pick up. You will now register online to consign and volunteer! We will not be holding a volunteer meeting. You will simply sign up online and then pick up your supplies from us on Saturday, August 4th or Sunday, August 5th. How easy is that!?!
Online consignor registration will begin at 10:00am on Wednesday, August 1st on our website www.svccs.com by clicking on the Register to Consign button. Both new and returning consignors will need to complete the online registration.
Once you have completed the online registration, all consignors (returning and new) will need to pick up their supplies on Saturday, August 4th, between 9am and 12pm or Sunday, August 5th, between 9:00am and 10:30am in the Sycamore View Church lobby.
Due to building constraints and the size of our gym, we will have a limited number of consignor spots, and when these are all filled we will no longer be able to accept consignors so do not delay registering.
If you are a new consignor, please make plans to attend one of our informational meetings on Saturday, August 4th at either 9:30am, 10:30am or 11:30am. These meetings are designed to help you understand how to prepare your items, and will allow you plenty of time to ask any questions you may have about consigning with us.
Anyone who registers to consign with us after the August 4th and August 5th pickup dates will be sent an email letting them know when their supplies will be available for pick up in our lobby. Generally, packets will be available on the Thursday following the day you register online. For example, if you register on August 7th, your packet will be available in our lobby on August 9th. Church office hours are 9:00am-4:00pm Monday – Thursday.
Volunteers will sign up online beginning at 10:00am on Wednesday, August 1st by going to our website and clicking on the Volunteer button. As always, we will have limited numbers of consignor slots per shift, and this will be a first-come-first-serve sign up, and shifts will fill up fast. Questions regarding volunteering can be directed to Rachel Galbreath.
If you will need child care, you may sign up on or after August 1st at 10:00am by emailing us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your child’s name, age, your name and phone number, any food allergies your child may have, and the shifts you have signed up for.
If you have any questions we are always here to help you. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing all of you on August 4th or 5th to pick up your supplies.
When: Opens Wednesday, August 1st @ 10am
Where: www.svccs.com (click the REGISTER TO CONSIGN button)
Who: New & Returning Consignors
What: Register to Consign, to Volunteer, and for Childcare
Each consignor can bring 200 items. Within these 200 items:
You are limited to no more than 50 "no-half" items.
You are limited to no more than 25 small table toys. This does not include books, DVDs, baby equipment, large floor toys or riding toys (these do not have an item limit as long as they are within your 200 items).
You will receive at least 80% of your selling price if you work one shift with us. You will receive 70% of your selling price if you choose not to work a shift. We will take out only enough to cover our expenses and to assist children through our chosen charities. This is not a fundraiser for our church. This sale is conducted to assist families in our community while clothing your own children. Volunteer here.
We DO accept
- Gently worn fall/winter clothing
- Boys 0-20, shoes to size 8 (in excellent condition)
- Girls 0-16, shoes to size 6 (in excellent condition)
- Baby equipment and furniture
- Structured baby carriers
- Original children’s DVDs in a case (Rated G & PG)
- Children’s video games (category E rated), original CDs and books
- Table top toys (limit 25)
- Large floor toys and outside toys (no limit)
- Wood-tray puzzles, new or used
- FACTORY SEALED cardboard puzzles
- FACTORY SEALED Games
- Backless booster car seats
We DO NOT accept
- Cloth toys of any kind or stuffed animals
- Plush electronic toys or similar type toys
- Slings, wraps, or velcro swaddlers
- Baby cribs, mattresses, or nap mats
- Used or opened games or cardboard puzzles
- Maternity or adult clothing or shoes
- Room decor, mobiles, bedding, or blankets
- Diaper bags, cloth diapers, potty chairs, potty rings, or Boppies
- Diaper pails, Diaper Genies, etc. (new or used)
- Any type of feeding items
- Car seats (unless part of a stroller)
- Booster car seats with a back
- Jewelry, watches, purses, backpacks, or lunchboxes
- Bibs, socks, hats, hair bows, mittens, or gloves (unless attached to an outfit)
- VHS tapes or cassette tapes
- Any cloth item that cannot be washed
- Items that are stained, torn, smell, have animal hair on them, or have missing parts
We reserve the right to refuse any item based on condition, style, seasonal nature, or if the item has been recalled by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (www.cpsc.gov).
We reserve the right to refuse or pull any item at any time (before or during the sale). Any item will be returned to you.
All unsold items must be picked up on Saturday, August 25, 5:30–6:30pm. No reminder calls will be made to consignors on Saturday evening. Items not picked up by 6:30pm. will be donated to charity.